[asterisk-ss7] libss7 - Possible dup - sorry

Tom Chandler tchandle at eastex.net
Sat Jun 14 12:46:35 CDT 2008

Resend, did not see 1st time onlist.......

I have installed libss7 on two asterisk machines.  I have connected them with

A T1 crossover cable.  I am able to send /receive calls in both direction over

This setup.

Couple of questions.

In the libss7 README file it states that  Carrier identification parameter

Has been implemented, but not configurable.  Where may I find this

Parameter.

Is the Carrier identification parameter displayed on the debug screen?

Could a feature like the DUMP command(on chan_ss7) be programmed.

This would allow the raw msu's to be dumped to a file for later use

(ie. CABS billing).

So far it looks good, just really getting started.

Thank You

Tom C.