[asterisk-ss7] libss7 CIC mapping problem

Shaon shaon at icsbdonline.com
Sat Jun 14 10:46:40 CDT 2008

Hello All,

i m having problem on CIC mapping.  i already tried as Barry describe
before I have attached the telco CIC mapping. My telco ( Ericsson
switch) is giving me my SS7 signal on channel 1. here is my
zaptel.conf and zapata.conf file. i m using asterisk-trunk(122043),
libss7-trunk(176), zaptel-branches(4351), libpri-trunk(570). using
one Digium 407P and another sever with one Sangoma A108d on Quad Core
Xeon server.

TELCO CIC Mapping
E1 Timeslot     CIC Value
0               Synchronisation
1               1 Signal
2               2
3               3
4               4
5               5
6               6
7               7
8               8
9               9
10              10
11              11
12              12
13              13
14              14
15              15
16              16 Empty/Delta
17              17
18              18
19              19
20              20
21              21
22              22
23              23
24              24
25              25
26              26
27              27
28              28
29              29
30              30
31              31

zaptel.conf

# Zaptel Channels Configurations (zaptel.conf)
#
loadzone=us
defaultzone=us

span=1,0,0,ccs,hdb3
bchan=2-15,17-31
dchan=1
span=2,0,0,ccs,hdb3
bchan=32-62

zapata.conf

signalling=ss7
ss7type = itu
linkset = 1
pointcode = 4521
adjpointcode = 9321
defaultdpc = 9321
sigchan = 1
cicbeginswith=2
channel = 2-15,17-31,32-46,48-62

using that configuration i having CIC-16 on zap/17, calls r ok, but
after 3 to 4 hour the asterisk server goes down. and i saw that kinda
msg on the asterisk log many time " chan_zap.c: REL on channel (CIC
26) without owner!" & "chan_zap.c: Received RLC out and we haven't
sent REL.  Ignoring." . if i use cicbeginswith=1 then zap/17 have the
CIC-17. But the problem is that when put this no call is passing out
from the system.

Can u pls guide me if i had done anything wrong

Best Regards
shaon