[asterisk-ss7] libss7+sangoma problem

Barry O'Donovan barry at opensolutions.ie
Fri Jun 13 12:35:03 CDT 2008

On Friday 13 June 2008 17:24:06 Shaon wrote:
> zaptel.conf
>
> #Sangoma A108 port 1 [slot:13 bus:9 span:1] <wanpipe1>
> span=1,0,0,ccs,hdb3
> bchan=2-15,17-31
> dchan=1

Why are you leaving out chan 16??? Presumably it's a normal bearer channel?

span=1,1,0,ccs,hdb3
bchan=2-31
dchan=16

> #Sangoma A108 port 2 [slot:13 bus:9 span:2] <wanpipe2>
> span=2,0,0,ccs,hdb3
> bchan=32-46,48-62

Same question...

span=2,0,0,ccs,hdb3
bchan=32-62

> zapata.conf
>
> signalling=ss7
> ss7type = itu
> linkset = 1
> pointcode = 4521
> adjpointcode = 9321
> defaultdpc = 9321
> sigchan = 1
> cicbeginswith=2
> channel = 2-15,17-31,32-46,48-62

sigchan = 1
cicbeginswith=1
channel = 2-62

CICs are usually numbered from 1 and do not include the signalling channel. In
any case, the settings must match the other end and if it's a typical
PBX/switch then the settings I've added above would probably work if you only
have one signaling channel.

 - Barry