[asterisk-ss7] libss7 stability issues

Andreas Kaufmann andi62 at gmx.at
Tue Jun 10 01:14:55 CDT 2008

Hi Matthew,

thanks for your fast answering - I will try this.

Anyway, can you recommend a linux distribution and maybe even a hardware
environment where libss7 is known to run stable?

Also using always the latest versions of the asterisk/zaptel branch
seems to be a little unpredictable to me. Is it possible to run libss7
with one of the stable non-beta asterisk releases, lets say with the
current 1.4.20 release?

Thanks for your help,
Andreas