[asterisk-ss7] chan_ss7 - T22 timeout (No'circuitgroup resetacknowledge' from peer)

Low Yu Siang yusiang at yahoo.com
Tue Jul 22 02:32:09 CDT 2008

Hi!

After days of trial & errors on my side, finally the telco guy told me that they didn't enable the acknowledgement which are just some mouse clicks on their web admin interface. OMG.

Now I can get idle CIC and able to make calls/release circuit. However the 'group reset' doesn't seem to work all the times, sometimes it only reset the first specified CIC. For example, it only reset CIC1 & CIC17(two 'group reset' were sent) but not the rest of 2-15,18-31 channels.