[asterisk-ss7] DAHDI download

Matthew Fredrickson creslin at digium.com
Mon Jul 21 13:48:06 CDT 2008

Christopher Srinivasa wrote:

> Hi,
>

> Can anyone tell me where I can download DAHDI ?

It's in svn.  For the record, you can get it here:

svn co http://svn.digium.com/svn/dahdi/linux/trunk dahdi-kernel

and

svn co http://svn.digium.com/svn/dahdi/tools/trunk dahdi-tools

You'll need to make and make install both dahdi-kernel and dahdi-tools,
you'll also need to copy your /etc/zaptel.conf /etc/system/dahdi.conf
and your /etc/asterisk/zapata.conf to /etc/asterisk/chan_dahdi.conf.

They should work without changes in the new locations.  You'll probably
also want to clean out the old Zaptel modules in /lib/modules/<kernel
version you are running>/extra