[asterisk-ss7] chan_ss7 - T22 timeout (No 'circuit group reset acknowledge' from peer)

Low Yu Siang yusiang at yahoo.com
Mon Jul 21 03:39:19 CDT 2008

Good to hear that. Do you mind to post your ss7.conf here? I have confirmed with the telco guy that their CIC starts with 0 while I have my firstcic=1 and channels=1-15,17-31, so I am not sure if I am facing issue like what was discussed at http://lists.digium.com/pipermail/asterisk-ss7/2007-June/001338.html.