[asterisk-ss7] Astricon 2008

Matthew Fredrickson creslin at digium.com
Fri Jul 18 15:59:22 CDT 2008

Hey All,

I was wondering who all is thinking about going to Astricon this year.
I was asked to give a talk about Asterisk and SS7 there, so if that
influences any of you to attend, I'll shamelessly plug that :-)

Actually, I am asking more from the perspective that I was thinking that
maybe if we get enough Asterisk SS7 people there, we could meet up and
do a birds of a feather type meeting during that week.

Let me know if any of you are interested in this.