[asterisk-ss7] Help with libss7 configuration

Christopher Srinivasa christopher at jvminfo.com
Wed Jul 16 14:52:55 CDT 2008

I see. I thought you were basically setting up a SS7 to ISDN converter to
replace the effect of a signaling converter box. You see, I have four E1s
which use SS7 signaling and I am looking to convert them to ISDN before
plygging them into my TE410P card in asterisk box. I thought you were using
a TE410P as the converter.

Regards,

Chris