[asterisk-ss7] Asterisk/libSS7 functionality question

Krzysztof Drewicz krzysztofdrewicz at gmail.com
Fri Jul 11 08:03:05 CDT 2008

2008/7/11 Rony Ron <upcomingbiz at gmail.com>:

> I don't know if it will help i have used digium pri card as asterisk's
> interface to an alcatel 4400 (or 4200)
>
> and call transfer is working fine (since more than 1 year).

Kindlly  please say if you have used a PRI with QSIG or DSS-1 protocol?
What side was master (network) and what was a slave?

do you have a backup of mao from PABX and *.conf files from Asterisk? if so,
Please forward it to me to my email, I whoul like to test it in my labo.

TIA.

--
Krzysztof Drewicz
+48 504 17 55 77