[asterisk-ss7] New ss7_explicitacm feature

Matthew Fredrickson creslin at digium.com
Fri Jul 4 22:43:03 CDT 2008

Hey all,

Just added a new feature to chan_dahdi called ss7_explicitacm.  It was
added in response to the previous thread about how someone wanted to be
able to send a REL with a certain cause code before an ACM was sent on
the link, which was impossible before because as soon as we started the
call into the dialplan we sent ACM automatically.

Now, if you set the ss7_explicitacm option to yes, in order to send ACM,
you must use the Proceeding() application in your extensions.conf.

Hope that helps some people.  I wasn't able to test it before I
committed it, but it was a very simple patch to add.  Please let me know
if you have any issues.