[asterisk-ss7] RE : Re: RE : Re: dos TE410P support SS7-ISUP ?

Elkhomeini elkhomeini at yahoo.fr
Sun Feb 24 09:01:17 CST 2008

hi ,
   thank you for your repponse

  My problem is :

  I have a serveur Lunix red hat with asterisk libss7 zaptel 1.4 , I would like to set with a switche OCB 3.3 alcatel ,
  to make test when I make leason betwwen E1 port and the switch , the operators menager dont detect a signal
  If a use Zap show status aget E1 ok !!

  My cartd Is TE410P
  my poit cod is 2
  adj point cod is 4500
  linkset =1 ?

  thank you for your help .

Matthew Fredrickson <creslin at digium.com> a écrit :
  Elkhomeini wrote:
> thankyou for your answer ,
> can you sende me exemple of zapata and zaptel for asterisk 1.4-r3490 echo

You can use the ss7linktest program with libss7 to test your pointcode
configurations and verify that they are correct.

You can also find an example setup of an ss7 link in the sample
zapata.conf that comes with Asterisk-trunk. Another place to look is
the README file that ships with libss7, it has a sample configuration as
well.

One thing that you can also do is give more information about the nature
of your problems. You can try to hook up the link to the ss7linktest
program and gives us the output it gives in order to give us more
information.

Matthew Fredrickson

> I am sure now that my MTP1 is Ok , but may be I have a problem In MTP2 how I can verifed this ?
>
> thankyou
> "Storer, Darren" a écrit :
> Hi,
>
> E> dos TE410P support SS7-ISUP
>
> Yes, I have used much lower specification cards with lib-ss7.
>
> Cheers
>
> Darren
>

> On 21/02/2008, Elkhomeini wrote: Hi please Can you help me :
>

> dos TE410P support SS7-ISUP ?
>
> Antoine Megalla a écrit :
> Thank you very much Marek,
>
> The new chan_ss7-1.0.9 has been working flawlessly for
> the past 18 hours
> without loosing a single IDLE channel.
>
> Thanks again, you made my day,
>
> Antoine Megalla.