[asterisk-ss7] CNAM and other lookups.

Matthew Fredrickson creslin at digium.com
Mon Feb 11 13:47:09 CST 2008

Shane Burrell wrote:
> Is there anything in the code at this point for query response
> interface for those types of queries?  I'm mainly interested in ANSI
> but ITU documentation is out there as well.

There is not any SCCP or TCAP support in the code at all.  If you would
like to work on it though, see mtp3.c in libss7 for more information
about where to hook these subsystems in.

You may also contact me via AIM as MatthewFredricks or jabber as
creslin at digium.com if you'd like to discuss this offline.

Matthew Fredrickson