[asterisk-ss7] ERROR linkset_addsigchan

Everton Goularth evertongoularth at yahoo.com.br
Fri Feb 8 14:03:50 CST 2008

Hi ALL,

I`m trying to configure my asterisk with ss7 just for test, but when I
run asterisk the channel zap was not in the asterisk, and when I made:
module load chan_zap.so, I received this error:

ERROR[20375]: chan_zap.c:12670 linkset_addsigchan: Unable to get
parameters for sigchan 16 (Inappropriate ioctl for device)

I have looking for about this error, but until now I didn`t solve it..
Someone knows how to solve it or what means this error?

Thank`s
Everton