[asterisk-ss7] Suggestion for Lowest price PRI provisioning

voip me voip.mide at gmail.com
Mon Dec 22 13:05:45 CST 2008

Hi folks,

Mehdi, what you asked is applicable in Asterisk but i think its not straght
forward, as you are asking to work with signalling (No voice circuit), it
need some code manipulation in SS7 and also in PRI. Im not sure if Mathew's
libss7 supports signalling without voice but Im sure for libpri its
something odd. So you need more understanding of Zaptel and libpri/libss7 to
accomplish the above task.

Mathew, don't you think so, am i right, i'd like you to correct me if im
wrong.

Regards.
--
M. Shokuie Nia.