[asterisk-ss7] VÁ: Understanding libss7 code

Matthew Fredrickson creslin at digium.com
Thu Dec 18 15:16:53 CST 2008

Domjan Attila wrote:
> should put in chan_dahdi after ISUP_EVENT_CPG and I think have to parse
> and pass this busy attribute to chan_dahdi via event_cpg.
> How looks like this kind of CPG?

I would dare say that it would probably be best to not even explicitly
send an REL at that point, just set the SOFTHANGUP flag on the
ast_channel so that Asterisk will initiate the hangup at that point.

That is how it is done in libpri in a similar scenario, if you look at
PRI_EVENT_PROGRESS handling code in chan_dahdi.c. (IIRC)

Matthew Fredrickson
Digium, Inc.