[asterisk-ss7] 2 REDUNDANCY LINKSETS

Bruno Rodrigues shotsbros at hotmail.com
Thu Aug 21 16:44:08 CDT 2008

Hi all,

We need setting a scenario with 4 E1 and 2 redundancy/load balance linksets.

The first sig channel is in the 16th channel of first E1

The second sig channel is the 16th channel of second E1

The linksets will use the sames Zap channels. The PSTN switch can be
signaling the call per linkset 1 or linkset 2

I try this Zapata.conf bellow. All call is following without problem in the
first linkset but I received this message in the second linkset ss7_linkset:
RLC on unconfigured CIC 121

signalling=ss7

ss7type = itu

ss7_called_nai=national