[asterisk-ss7] Libss7 Status Update

Kaloyan Kovachev kkovachev at varna.net
Wed Aug 13 06:25:00 CDT 2008

Hello,

On Tue, 12 Aug 2008 12:37:05 -0500, Matthew Fredrickson wrote

> I have heard much positive feedback from many of you about the more
> recent versions of libss7/Asterisk-1.6.0.  If there are any of you out
> there with a setup that you would like to share about (especially if you
> think your setup is unusual in any way, whether it be high number of
> T1/E1s or high volume of call traffic) I personally would be very
> interested in hearing about them, publicly or privately if you do not
> feel you can disclose it to the list.

I am trying to test ss7 link over a dynamic span (does it qualify as unusual
;) ). All compiles fine, but when i run dahdy_cfg it crashes (strace and
/etc/dahdy/system.conf are attached). Did i hit a dahdy bug or it is something
with my configuration?