[asterisk-ss7] Excessive errors detected in alignment error rate monitor!

杜杀 joinic08 at gmail.com
Tue Aug 12 21:08:38 CDT 2008

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From:dodo <joinic08 at gmail.com>
Date: 2008/8/12
Subject: Excessive errors detected in alignment error rate monitor
To: asterisk-ss7 at lists.digium.com

it is urgent for me to solve the problem.
i have two t110p card and plug them in two PCs. then I want to connect them
two PCs through the cards by RJ48 with ss7.
i have successful installed zaptel,asterisk and chan_ss7.And after "ztcfg"
conmmad,The LED light on both cards turn green.
after I start asterisk on both PCs,I get the message in HostA continuesly:
"Sep 14 03:07:37 WARNING[5295]: mtp.c:644 mtp2_emon_count_error: *Excessive*
*errors* detected in alignment error rate monitor, link failed on link
'l1'."
and in HostB
"Sep 14 03:07:37 WARNING[xxx]: mtp.c:644 mtp2_emon_count_error: *Excessive*
*errors* detected in alignment error rate monitor, link failed on link
'l2'."

My ss7.conf:

[linkset-siuc]
enabled => yes