[asterisk-ss7] Sangoma A108 and libss7/chan_ss7 issues

Barry O'Donovan barry at opensolutions.ie
Wed Apr 23 15:16:08 CDT 2008

Joseph,

Thanks for the reply. Answers below.

On Wednesday 23 April 2008 20:57:12 Joseph wrote:
> Could you post the settings you used with libss7?

switchtype=dms100
signalling = ss7
ss7type = itu
;ss7_called_nai=national
;ss7_calling_nai=national
linkset = 1
context=ss7-test
group=1
pridialplan=national
networkindicator=national
pointcode = 1
adjpointcode = 14768
defaultdpc = 14768
cicbeginswith = 1 to
channel=1-15
cicbeginswith = 17
channel = 17-31
sigchan = 16

> Also do you know what speed the A/F link is that you are connecting to?

If I understand your question, they are 64Kbps.

Thanks,
Barry