[asterisk-ss7] Libss7 multiple cards for different linksets

Joseph tech at ekn.com
Mon Apr 21 07:03:47 CDT 2008

On 04/20/08, Andrew Somov wrote:
> Hi All,
>
> Having a troubles interconnecting via libss7. I would love to use the chan_ss7 driver, but, as soon it doesn't support a-link, had to switch to libss7. Since my last post http://lists.digium.com/pipermail/asterisk-ss7/2007-May/001284.html ,problem was solved and the box is working with no interrupts at all, customer even forgot what equipment does he has :-).

Good.

> So, my question is, will zaptel-libss7 support multiple cards configuration for different linksets?

I have had sucess with more than one linkset. But mixing dchan and
bchan types has not worked to well. I would suggest moving the dchan to
the end of the bchan.

If it works with one linkset but fails when adding the second, than you
know there is a configuration problem.

--
+ respectfully, Joseph =========+