[asterisk-ss7] Fix for when charge indicator is "no charge"

Juan Carlos Castro y Castro jcastro at instant.com.br
Thu Apr 17 13:17:58 CDT 2008

Currently chan_ss7 doesn't give a cow when the caller gets a "no charge"
in the backwards call indicator field and sends an answer frame to the
calling channel in any case. I made this patch to fix it. It just
records the charge indicator received in the ACM response in a field in
the pvt struct, and when the ANM arrives, it abstains from forwarding
the answer frame if the previously recorded value was 2 (no charge).

I tested it calling an invalid number from a SIP ATA and it works OK. I
hear the other phone company's recording as early media and the call is
no longer billed. I tested in 0.9, but the patch applies to 1.0.0 too.

This patch is GPL v2 and (C) Instant Solutions Ltda. of Brazil.

Juan Carlos Castro y Castro
Instant Solution Ltda. <http://www.instant.com.br/>
Rio de Janeiro - Brazil