[asterisk-ss7] Libss7 and echo on Extensions

Christopher Bautista cab.globalsoftph at gmail.com
Mon Apr 14 05:08:04 CDT 2008

Hi guys

Successfully installed and compiled patch into asterisk source. For info
purposes, we are using an old trunk version, revision 66959 to be exact.
with the patched version our  initial tests resulted in soft to no
noticeable echo. A little adjustment on zapata.conf might eliminate the soft
echo. We'll do some more softclient tests and update this thread later.

Thanks to evryone for your help and to Mathew for the patch file. It worked
like a charm

Keep up the good work guys. Thanks

Chris