[asterisk-ss7] Issue with the Device

antonio latorre lopez antxoneti at hotmail.com
Fri Apr 4 11:17:07 CDT 2008

Hello,I am trying to set up a system with a Digium card TE420 and libss7. I have installed zaptel libss7 and asterisk from the trunk and configured it to have a linkset working. In the Asterisk console I get:Link state change: IDLE -> NOTALIGNEDLink state change: NOTALIGNED -> IDLELink state change: IDLE -> NOTALIGNEDLink state change: NOTALIGNED -> IDLELink state change: IDLE -> NOTALIGNEDLink state change: NOTALIGNED -> IDLEAnd when I run the linktest program, I have the following error:./ss7linktest 16 itu 1 2Could not open device 16: Device or resource busyDoes it mean that the card is not correctly installed? Does anyone have the same issue?Thank you for your help.Patxi,