[asterisk-ss7] Watermark and features patch for chan_ss7 0.9

Kristian Nielsen knielsen at mysql.com
Mon Sep 24 03:01:37 CDT 2007

Anton <anton.vazir at gmail.com> writes:

> Any hope for next chan_ss7 version? Any hope for Native
> Sifira 1.4 chan_ss7 support?

I don't really work on chan_ss7 any more (haven't in almost two years
actually), and I am not sure what plans Sifira has. So can't really say,
sorry.

> BTW: JB in 1.4 greatly reduces amount of write buffers full
> errors.

Great! Actually, those printouts should be removed (or changed to DEBUG level
or whatever). You definitely need some kind of jitter buffer when connecting
VoIP and ss7/ISUP.

 - Kristian.