[asterisk-ss7] Starting with SS7. Channel-Configuration

Tobias Wolf tobias.wolf at evision.de
Mon Oct 8 04:17:58 CDT 2007

Thanks for the Input ... I will try to get this red alarm fixed.

Vernier Umali schrieb:
> Maybe the cable is connected to the wrong port?
>
> On 10/5/07, Matthew Fredrickson <creslin at digium.com> wrote:
>> Markus A. Wipfler wrote:
>>> Hi Tobias,
>>>
>>> Red Alarm on the card usually indicates a physical problem, I might be
>>> wrong but check your cabling.
>> Yes, I second that.  IIRC, in your zapata.conf you had sigchan=1.  Zap/1
>> is on the first span, and from your output, it looks like span 1 is in
>> red alarm.  You need to get that fixed first.
>>
>> Matthew Fredrickson
>>
>>> Rgrds
>>> Markus

>> --
>> Matthew Fredrickson
>> Software/Firmware Engineer
>> Digium, Inc.

  Tobias Wolf

  Leiter Softwareentwicklung / Kommunikationslösungen

  Evision GmbH

  Wittekindstr. 105

  44139 Dortmund

  Tel: +49 (0)231 - 47790 307

  Fax: +49 (0)231 - 47790 500

  http://www.evision.de

This electronic mail transmission and any accompanying attachments
contain confidential information intended only for the use of the
individual or entity named above. Any dissemination, distribution,
copying or action taken in reliance on the contents of this
communication by anyone other than the intended recipient is strictly
prohibited. If you have received this communication in error
please immediately delete the E-mail and notify the sender at the
above E-mail address. Thank you.
Hövener & Trapp Evision GmbH, Dortmund - HRB Nr.12477, Registergericht
Dortmund - Geschäftsführer Christoph Begall