[asterisk-ss7] chan_ss7 one way audio through random CIC

asterisk at nicox.org asterisk at nicox.org
Wed Nov 14 05:19:42 CST 2007

One of our International Interconnection is:

System uptime: 7 weeks, 1 day, 3 hours, 31 minutes, 51 seconds
Last reload: 4 weeks, 2 hours, 20 minutes, 48 seconds

without any problem.

i had a problem with one of our national IC,
1 signalling link 3 E1's and 2 trunk groups, one of the trunk groups with
2 E1's gave up and no call was working, but thats a really small problem
if you have a LCR running.
A restart solved the problem, and since this the link is up for "System
uptime: 3 days, 2 hours, 14 minutes, 6 seconds"

i will report if this happens again.

(on the machine with 3 E1's there are about 800.000 minutes a month, so i
think its working as asterisk can *g*

Nico