[asterisk-ss7] chan_ss7 one way audio through random CIC

asterisk at nicox.org asterisk at nicox.org
Wed Nov 14 04:46:32 CST 2007

I used chan_ss7 for months, and i writed a script which is dialing every
30 minutes and send dtmf-tones in each direction to restart automatically
if this error happens.

Now i'm using libss7 which in the subversion revision 125 is working much
more stable than chan_ss7

Please let me know if you find something where the error could happen.

My things i seen was:
 	IAX is not the Problem.
 	SIP is not the Problem.
 	chan_ss7 gets the audio data from asterisk, it seems but i see no
audio data in zaptel, so i think chan_ss7 -> zaptel is the problem, but i
could not find where exactly, i'm sorry.

Nico