[asterisk-ss7] "SS7 requester: No idle circuit available." after 2 days of load

Jakub Klausa j.klausa at ss7.pl
Mon Nov 12 12:06:32 CST 2007

On Mon, Nov 12, 2007 at 08:48:17AM -0800, Antoine Megalla wrote:

=> My questions are:
=> How can I avoid this strange behavior?
=> Is there a patch to either chan_ss7 or Zaptel to fix
=> this problem?
=> If I use Sangoma cards instead of Digium will this
=> problem disappear?

Were there any link problems during the test (ss7 signaling link
reestablishment?)? What does 'ss7 show channels' say?

Do you possibly have our (ss7.pl) Features/Watermark patch applied?

If yes, what does 'ss7 show stats' say?

Kuba
--
Jakub Klausa | j.klausa at ss7.pl | http://www.ss7.pl/