[asterisk-ss7] performance of libss7 on load

Matthew Fredrickson creslin at digium.com
Wed May 9 18:28:33 MST 2007

Well, I'm looking at the code, and what we are trying to do (at least
if it's an MSU) is request a retransmission of all packets up to that
number.  When I had written that part, I had used that as a "best
practice" behavior.   Are you sending it an out of sequence MSU or
another type of SU?

Matthew Fredrickson