[asterisk-ss7] Two libss7 questions

Charl Barnard charl at molo.co.za
Thu Mar 29 02:16:43 MST 2007

> > > 1) The operator I'm connecting to, reports that libss7 is sending
> > > Nature of Address Indicator of type national, but they want
> > > international; is there a simple way to set this?
> >
> > Mmmmm..... not right now.  It wouldn't be too hard to add an option
> > for this though.
> >

> Could you please point me in the right direction so I can
> hardcode it for now until it becomes configurable?

Anyone who wants to do this (before it becomes auto/configurable ;-) ) : in
isup.c, find:

static FUNC_SEND(called_party_num_transmit) .. three lines down there's a
line like:

        parm[0] = 0x03; /* Assume unknown */

(line 392 in r76 of libss7)

.. which I changed to:

        parm[0] = 0x04; /* Assume international */

Maybe I find a bit of time later to do this right, through a config file
entry.

Cheers,

Charl