[asterisk-ss7] Two libss7 questions

Tim Danner tdanner at pacwest.com
Wed Mar 28 21:51:57 MST 2007

Matthew,

	  In reference to issue 1 here, mapping call-types to their nature of addresses might be something worth looking into.  I know sometimes the asterisk dial plan will include digit analysis up front to determine a route, and I know what this would require is another digit analysis before building an IAM.  This process would be essential though if libss7 were eventually to be able to do remote database queries, or SCCP/TCAP. Remote database translations on a called party number, for the phone number owning carrier.