[asterisk-ss7] ISUP Debugging HOWTO

Ercan Yücebas ercan at goldenphone.ch
Thu Mar 22 13:35:44 MST 2007

Dear Kristian

It helped me too much, now i'm realy sure that my chan_ss7 doesn't send
ACM after an IAM. It just sending directly CPG Alerting.

This behaviour isn't in ITU standarts and therefore the incumbend
telecom operator here in Switzerland rejects there calls and sends
inmediatelly an REL. chan_ss7 answers to that with an RLC as also
expected.

So I have to find out now, under which conditions chan_ss7 wants to send
an ACM etc......

Thanks again a lot

BR
Ercan