[asterisk-ss7] Answer() is needed but it costs to thecallingparty while the extension is still ringing!

Ercan Yücebas ercan at goldenphone.ch
Thu Mar 22 04:20:52 MST 2007

Dear All

Maybe, i find the reason

It's because the standards, chan_ss7 doesn't send address completed
after getting iam but then after if the extension starts ringing,
chan_ss7 is sending alerting and here our provider cancels the call,
because security reasons, just because this behaviour is not followed by
ITU standards.

We have to work on this issue,

Does any body know how to debug the fully but only ISUP signalling on
chan_ss7?

BR

Ercan