[asterisk-ss7] CIC severe bug

Anton anton.vazir at gmail.com
Tue Mar 20 10:30:20 MST 2007

Today I've found a very bad behaviour with chan_ss7 -
while operating it on the 2xE1 link EVERYTHING on the 2nd E1
runs one-way audio. It means that while using even-mru
we're going to have every call after 15th to be oneway.
Someone have been reporting that >15th call have one-way
audio. 3x hours of trying to determine the reason with
telco showed that there is missallocation of the channels.
So chan_ss7 doing wrong channlel allocation on the 2nd E1.
This behaves the same on 0.8.4 and 0.9