[asterisk-ss7] question

Wasim Baig wasim at convergence.pk
Fri Mar 16 02:39:54 MST 2007

As umar said, the simplest solution to this is to set a dummy callerid. You
can check for existence or validity of callerid in the dialplan, else
set(${CALLERID(number)=2342342) etc or whatever your switch will accept.

-wasim with top posting madness

On 3/16/07, Vernier Umali <vernier at gmail.com> wrote:

> That has happened to me also. Reply from engineer is that the switch
> has to have a value in callerid.
>
> On 3/16/07, Anton <anton.vazir at gmail.com> wrote:
> > Your telco may not allow calls with no callerid - ask them
> >
> > On 16 March 2007 11:52, umar tarar wrote:
> > > you can logically avoid this problem by giving something
> > > (e.g. a constant number/digit/alphabet) in callerid

wasim h. baig | principal consultant | convergence pk | +92(300)8508070