[asterisk-ss7] chan_ss7 SAM and overlap signaling

Ercan Yücebas ercan at goldenphone.ch
Mon Mar 5 23:50:13 MST 2007

I don’t see any problem to call this destination too in this dial plan
with

00xxxxxxxxxxxxx (13 digits)

after the system gets

003524781

because no more digits are following and there isn't a shirt dial plan
for this destination that matches, t35 timer will expire, and the call
will be processes.

BR
Ercan