[asterisk-ss7] CLI Screening/Presentation

TCB tawandac at gmail.com
Fri Jun 29 02:29:07 CDT 2007

Please provide sample config for these new parameters . Find attached my old
zapata.conf (zapata-old-working-svn80.conf
<?ik=4e16ea42d1&view=att&th=11376608b6a8fd79&attid=0.2>) with libss7-svn88
thats working and new zapata.conf (zapata-new-no-cli-IPtoPSTN.conf
<?ik=4e16ea42d1&view=att&th=11376608b6a8fd79&attid=0.1><?ik=4e16ea42d1&view=att&th=11376608b6a8fd79&attid=0.2>)that
works but does not send CLI for IP-> PSTN calls. SS7->IP calls are working
fine with libss7-svn-93