[asterisk-ss7] CLI Screening/Presentation

Matthew Fredrickson creslin at digium.com
Thu Jun 28 13:37:39 CDT 2007

Do you mean the caller/called number presentation information?  It
used to default to something.  Now it has to be validly set by
Asterisk, or it will go with some defaults.  There are some new
config options available in zapata.conf.  Check the sample config for
more information.  Perhaps you are not setting them properly.  The
new additions are as follows

; SS7 Called Nature of Address Indicator
;
; unknown:        Unknown
; subscriber:     Subscriber
; national:       National
; international:  International
; dynamic:        Dynamically selects the appropriate dialplan
;
;ss7_called_nai=dynamic
;
; SS7 Calling Nature of Address Indicator
;
; unknown:        Unknown
; subscriber:     Subscriber
; national:       National
; international:  International
; dynamic:        Dynamically selects the appropriate dialplan
;
;ss7_calling_nai=dynamic
;
;