[asterisk-ss7] Problems setting up cluster with chan_ss7

asterisk at nicox.org asterisk at nicox.org
Wed Jun 13 00:38:41 MST 2007

Hello,

I have a little bit different implementation to do, but its not working,
also there is a problem with oneway traffic and after some days there is
no chance to get traffic over it.
I tried it with chan_ss7 0.9 and 8.4, but alwas the same problem, for me
it looks like that there is a cache in Zaptel or something like this,
which is full and its not working.

Can you write some details of asterisk/zaptel/chan_ss7 versions you use?
did you tried to make a bit more calls for a week or so on?

Thanks

Nico