[asterisk-ss7] Errors on a SS7-Link with libss7

Robert Kenton robert.kenton at gmail.com
Wed Jul 18 10:50:14 CDT 2007

Hi Guys,
     About the reset of circuits, there are two types of switch, switch of
Type A and B.
The Ericcson switch seems to be a switch of type A which does not need to
send a reset of circuits to put its circuits in service.

You can take a look at the ANNEX G of Q.764 (Start up procedure) page 96 to
understand what I'm talking about.

And libss7 is of type B which need to receive the GRS before putting the
circuits in services, or I'm wrong Matt ?

Robert.