[asterisk-ss7] problem with two systems running libss7 (Matthew Fredrickson)

Matt Fredrickson creslin at digium.com
Wed Jul 11 16:41:58 CDT 2007

If it's a sangoma card, make sure you don't use the "hardware dchannel" feature.  I think somebody else tried to set it up and it didn't behave properly with libss7 with that feature enabled.  Their patch to zaptel didn't make it behave exactly like a true zaptel dchannel does, and so I believe it times out when polling for writablility.  Of course (shameless plug) I recommend Digium cards.  That's what I test and develop on.

Software/Firmware Engineer
Digium, Inc.