[asterisk-ss7] LibSS7 failing

Matthew Fredrickson creslin at digium.com
Mon Jan 8 14:43:06 MST 2007

Ok.  If it's been two months since you updated, you should update both
libss7 and also asterisk.  There have been quite a few updates to both
which you could benefit from.  If it still has the problems, run
asterisk with the '-g' flag set so that you get some sort of core dump
if it's indeed killing itself.

Matthew Fredrickson