[asterisk-ss7] chan_ss7 SAM and overlap signaling

Ercan Yücebas ercan at goldenphone.ch
Wed Feb 28 16:22:49 MST 2007

Hi

I think chan_ss7 is not waiting enough for SAM's

Maybe there is an wrong conditional statement in source, that complets
digit receipt or maybe t35?

And what we are experiencing here is also, if the other switch start
sending slowly overlap then chan_ss7 sends a CON and basically this is
the finish of dialing.

BR
Ercan