[asterisk-ss7] how to test libss7 by digium

Mitul Limbani mitul at enterux.com
Mon Feb 26 07:34:47 MST 2007

Hi,

Do we have any sort of howto for the same ?
like you mentioned svn version of zaptel, asterisk and libss7, do we
have to use 1.4.x branch or 1.2.x branch ?

Is Matt from Digium on the list? Can ya please provide some pointers as
to how one can use libss7 code that you have written and test it
successfully.

Thanks & Regards,
Mitul Limbani,
Founder & CEO,