[asterisk-ss7] openss7 + SMS + Asterisk

Mitul Limbani mitul at enterux.com
Sat Feb 10 05:51:07 MST 2007

Quoting Anton <anton.vazir at gmail.com>:

> Guys,
>
> There is OpenSS7 project doing progress, I see many releases
> coming this year and it's written that most parts are in
> production release. Does anyone have any
> experience/impression with OpenSS7 that could be shared?

It would be great to get OpenSS7 integrate with Asterisk, that can
potentially help solve a lot of problem of SS7 Interconnect using
Asterisk.

I see that they have a developed TCAP and ISUP too.
Also that at the moment I am searching of ways to send SMS over SS7
trunks, if anyone on the list has any experience or pointers on the
subject, please feel free to post on this thread.

Thanks & Regards,
Mitul Limbani,
Founder & CEO,
Enterux Solutions,