[asterisk-ss7] Setting up a Trixbox Sip-ss7 test bed....

Raymond Jender rayj00 at yahoo.com
Sat Apr 28 14:49:47 MST 2007

I would like to set up a test lab for the purpose of
learning and experimenting with SIP and SS7. I would
like to use F-links. Please visit the following
graphic representation to get a better idea on what
I'd like to do:

http://st100.startlogic.com/~novirusa/misc/sip-ss7.gif

Neither configuration will have access to the internet
or the PSTN.

If this is doable, what would be the most economical
hardware to use and what software would I need to
install?

I appreciaate your responses.

Ray