[asterisk-ss7] Two libss7 questions, and, HELP!

Matthew Fredrickson creslin at digium.com
Fri Apr 13 07:23:04 MST 2007

Are you using trunk zaptel?  If so, if you haven't updated it recently,
I ended up introducing a bug when I was applying a bug fix that caused
data corruption related errors such as this.  Can you update your
zaptel to latest trunk and see if it still gives this error?  I think
that is should fix this.

Matthew Fredrickson