[asterisk-ss7] how to install Asterisk-ss7 & libss7

Matthew Fredrickson creslin at digium.com
Mon Sep 25 08:12:56 MST 2006

You can use asterisk trunk now instead of the asterisk-ss7 branch.
With the release of the 1.4 beta, I was able to put the libss7 changes
into trunk (no, this does not mean that it will be in 1.4, just in
trunk).  However, I suspect your problem with chan_zap compiles has to
do with the version of zaptel running on your system.  Make sure you
are using zaptel from trunk, not from 1.2.  Some things changed since
zaptel-1.2 so it is necessary to use zaptel-1.4 for it to compile.

Matthew Fredrickson