[asterisk-ss7] how to install Asterisk-ss7 & libss7

umar tarar umar.tarar at gmail.com
Mon Sep 25 04:40:39 MST 2006

hi Matthew!
yes i've svn installed on my PC with windows & on LINUX FC-4 it is assumed
be already installed, i checked the whole asterisk-ss7 again usinf this
command;
# svn co http://svn.digium.com/svn/asterisk/team/mattf/asterisk-ss7/

it got whole checked ending at this CLI log:
.
.
.
asterisk-ss7/menuselect/mxml/mxml-private.c
A  asterisk-ss7/menuselect/mxml/mxml-attr.c
A  asterisk-ss7/menuselect/mxml/mxml-entity.c
A  asterisk-ss7/menuselect/mxml/COPYING
A  asterisk-ss7/menuselect/mxml/CHANGES
A  asterisk-ss7/menuselect/mxml/mxml-file.c
A  asterisk-ss7/menuselect/mxml/install-sh
A  asterisk-ss7/menuselect/mxml/mxml.pc
 U asterisk-ss7/menuselect/mxml
Checked out external at revision 3.

Checked out revision 59.
Checked out revision 43597.
[root at ACDsvr asterisk-ss7]#

 then again upon 'make' this happened:
[root at ACDsvr asterisk-ss7]# make
make: build_tools/make_version: Command not found
: bad interpreter: No such file or directory
make: *** [include/asterisk/version.h] Error 126
[root at ACDsvr asterisk-ss7]#

and about libss7:
i tried much to check it from http://svn.digium.com/view/libss7/trunk/ using
the command;
 svn co http://svn.digium.com/view/libss7/trunk/
but it gives this on the CLI:
svn: PROPFIND request failed on '/view/libss7/trunk'
svn: PROPFIND of '/view/libss7/trunk': 301 Moved (http://svn.digium.com)
[root at ACDsvr asterisk-ss7]#

i tried a lot to fix it by reading svn doc & other stuff on internet but all
in vain
now could you plz refer me abt your previuos posts(i m not able to find
them) or tell me where am i wrong? (or anyone plz)

On 9/22/06, Matthew Fredrickson <creslin at digium.com> wrote:

> On Sep 22, 2006, at 5:39 AM, umar tarar wrote:
>
> > plz anyone describe that how come can i install asterisk-ss7 & lib77,
> > because when ever i try to install it after downloading it from
> > [url]http://svn.digium.com/svn/asterisk/team/mattf/asterisk-ss7[/url],
> > it shows the following errors on doing 'make'